Friday, April 10, 2009

A Busy Week!

A busy week indeed. Last Wednesday I left for Gatlinburg for a work related meeting thru Sunday. Travis and Easton came up on Saturday with some friends of ours and we stayed until Wednesday on a mini vacation. Our friends have six, yes I said 6, children so we had a pretty big cabin, not to mention a noisy one. It was definately an experience. I felt like I was in an episode of John and Kate.
I really admire these friends of ours, six kids is a huge job. Easton had a blast!

On Sunday we went to Dollywood and the weather was fabulous and 80 degrees. Tuesday it snowed and we went for a scenic drive to Cade's Cove with a pitstop for a snowball fight along the way. Wednesday we headed back home.

Easton's Easter party at school was yesterday followed by evening T-ball practice. He was so excited about playing, now he seems to dislike everything about it. He says "I don't want to play, I just want to watch". He did a little better last night, but he's no all-star.

Here's some pictures of our week.

Easton loved driving me in the classic cars at Dollywood.





Soo Tired! Dollywood is exhausting!


Making Snowballs!




So COLD!




We got up close with lots of deer on our drive.



Easton helping Dad drive through Cades' Cove.


A Full Hot Tub!


Easton is so proud of the Easter basket he made at school.


My little bench warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment