Thursday, March 26, 2009

A HUGE Accomplishment!

Easton did it!!! He slept all night in his bed by himself. I did not sleep well, I was waiting on my 2:00 an wake-up call. But it never came. So then I was worried. He actually slept from about 9:30 last night to 7:30 this morning.

He was so proud of himself. He ran to find me right away with his famous phrase. He asked "Are you proud?" I said "Yes, I am so proud" and he asked "Can I have a prize?" Yes, we use bribery at our house. That's how we tackled potty training and I it works. We have a prize bucket that he can choose a reward out of when he does something worthy. This was a BIG accomplishment so he got a BIG reward. He is so into pirates now, so he got a pirate dress-up set. I have provided some pics of my little pirate below from our celebration this morning.


A Happy Pirate!


Arrgh Matey! He says he's going to make his Daddy walk the plank!


My little pirate!

1 comment:

  1. He is soooo adorable! Summer has a "pirate" suitcase. It is kind of funny because she takes it to the hospital and it is covered in skulls. I'll have to get pics.

    We use the reward system here and it seems to work for us too!

    ReplyDelete