Friday, March 13, 2009

Here Goes!

So I'm a little delayed with technology I guess, or my friend Robin tells me I am. I always thought I was up-to-date, or I did until my friends gave me a real intervention. I didn't know I was supposed to have a blog! Then I was confronted by co-workers about not being on Facebook.

I have started my blog and joined Facebook all in the same week. The computer is exhausting me.

Just to catch everyone up on my life I have provided an update below:

Easton is really growing up. He had his tonsils and adenoids out in January and is feeling much better. If you know me well, you know he has slept with Mommy and Daddy since birth and we kicked him out 2 weeks ago. I'm also exhausted from that. It's like having a baby again, up at all hours to try and get him back to sleep in his bed. Travis and I are taking turns. Travis has helped me more than I ever expected. He was on duty last night and I actually got to sleep all night in my own bed. We are all in need of sleep. Tomorrow we are going to be lazy and probably do nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for becoming part of this century! Just kidding. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you definitely have to have a blog. LOL I have three. :) I love that picture of Easton. Looks like you've got a heartbreaker!

    ReplyDelete